Grand Cayman gives both the novice and the experienced some of the best diving in the Caribbean, as an environmentally protected reef surrounds the island. The secluded locale, far from other landmasses, is what keeps the ocean clean here and the coral healthy.
Whether you’re jumping in from the shore or off the side of your boat, the warm water offers some of the best visibility in the world. Dramatic wall diving sets the stage for encounters with colorful reef fish, turtles, and pelagics. You are sure to understand why divers fall in love with Grand Cayman.
- Sunset House, your home for the week, is an intimate boutique “scuba diving friendly”, family owned hotel with only 50 rooms.
- The rocky shoreline features the Sunset House “sea pool” with direct ladder access to the Caribbean.
- The house reef is the perfect place for an easy afternoon shore dive or an action-packed night dive with critters galore.
- Daily boat dives with Sunset Divers take you to walls adorned with sponges and corals, shallow reefs with fish and small invertebrates, and an assortment of famous wrecks, all in perfect 80 degree water.
- Sunset Divers unique location on Grand Cayman gives them the ability to take us to dive the seas that are calmest, West, South or North.
- My Bar on the Sunset House property is one of the liveliest local bars on the island and the house restaurant features something for every palate.
- 7 nights accommodation in Oceanview Room at Sunset House
- 5 days morning 2-tank boat dives
- Unlimited shore diving
- Made-to-order breakfast daily
- Tanks, air fills, and weights
- Nitrox (for certified EAN divers)
- Roundtrip airport transfers
Want to know more or how you can join us?
We book trips all year round for divers and snorkelers to the best destinations in the Caribbean, the Pacific and beyond. Non-divers are always welcome too!
Ask about how you can complete your dive certification on one of our specially booked custom trips. We’re famous for great service, attention to detail and most of all underwater fun.
Already know that this trip is for you? Then give us a call or send us an email and reserve your spot!