Curacao offers diverse dive sites. From shipwrecks to colorful reefs, divers will get a unique experience. The pristine reef isn’t just a diver’s paradise though – the shallow house reef offers spectacular snorkeling, there are beautiful beaches perfect for relaxing, and the capital city has plenty of restaurants, art, live music, and much more to explore. Curacao truly has something for everyone.
We can book you on this awesome package any day of the year or join our Rec Diving group Feb 22-29, 2020.
- Get acquainted with the locals – stingrays, turtles, seahorses, eagle rays, octopus, angel fish, and tons of beautiful Caribbean fish.
- Customize your diving experience with optional dive trip add-ons. From exploring the Mushroom Forest to spending the day at Klein Curacao, there is something for everyone.
- Dive on your own schedule with unlimited shore diving. Experience the beautiful house reef right in your hotel’s backyard.
- With a free shuttle to Willemstad, spend your surface interval exploring Curacao’s culture through local street music, art, and the colorful houses on the island.
Dive packages start at $1,688/person
- 7 night accommodation at Lions Dive Beach Resort
- Breakfast daily
- 6 days of 2tk AM boat diving
- Unlimited shore diving
- Tanks, air fills, and weights
- Twice daily shuttle to/from Williamstad
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Taxes and service fees
Want to know more or how you can join us?
We book trips all year round for divers and snorkelers to the best destinations in the Caribbean, the Pacific and beyond. Non-divers are always welcome too!
Ask about how you can complete your dive certification on one of our specially booked custom trips. We’re famous for great service, attention to detail and most of all underwater fun.
Already know that this trip is for you? Then give us a call or send us an email and reserve your spot!