Experience an amazing dive adventure in the breathtaking waters of Belize! Dive the world’s second largest barrier reef, teaming with beautiful sea life. Hit the best diving Belize has to offer where no two dives are the same. Dive the lettuce leaf coral forest where numerous juvenile fish call home, investigate the Blue Hole which captivated dive legend Jacques Cousteau, and relax on a beautiful boat in between incredible dives.
- All dives are done from the mothership for easy access to some incredible (unlimited) diving
- This trip allows you to get out to the best diving Belize has to offer, Turneffe Atoll and Lighthouse Reef
- Check the famous Blue Hole off of your bucket list
- Explore sheer walls adorned with huge crimson gorgonians and giant orange elephant ear sponges
- Moray eels, spiny lobsters, tarpon, eagle rays, sharks, and beautiful reef fish will keep you company during your dives
- Add-on a stay at a beautiful jungle spa or jungle adventure resort before or after the liveaboard diving boat
To dive the very best sites, we recommend booking a liveaboard!
- 7 night accommodation on the beautiful Belize Aggressor III
- All meals and snacks on the boat
- Soft drinks and local beer/wine on the boat
- Tanks, air fills, and weights
- Unlimited diving
- Roundtrip airport transfers Belize City airport-boat
- Taxes and service fees
Check out highlights from a past Rec Diving Belize trip:
Want to know more or how you can join us?
We book trips all year round for divers and snorkelers to the best destinations in the Caribbean, the Pacific and beyond. Non-divers are always welcome too!
Ask about how you can complete your dive certification on one of our specially booked custom trips. We’re famous for great service, attention to detail and most of all underwater fun.
Already know that this trip is for you? Then give us a call or send us an email and reserve your spot!